Facility Manager (m/f/d)
to expand our technical department
- Taking on and coordinating seasonal work around the buildings, e.g. garden maintenance, winter service
- Operation, monitoring and troubleshooting of technical systems, e.g. heating
- Support for the building management system
- Independent handling of minor repairs and provision of required spare parts
- Acceptance of damage reports as well as coordination and support of external trade companies
- Responsibility for the interval-compliant coordination of the maintenance of technical systems
- Completed training in the field of construction/building services engineering (ideally in electrical engineering or heating/sanitary engineering) or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in facility management, the management and monitoring of multiple locations and in service provider management
- Confident and engaging demeanor towards employees and business partners
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team, strong organizational skills, good communication skills and a high sense of responsibility
- A challenging role in a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with an international focus that enables you to make a contribution to the treatment of seriously ill patients
- A working atmosphere based on partnership, in which you and your ideas are important
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that make your working life easier
- An attractive workplace at a location with high recreational value near Munich
- Permanent employment relationship
- 30 days vacation + 2 days off
- Numerous benefits, such as company pension scheme, job bike, gym cooperation, discounted, healthy fresh food for lunch and fresh fruit, bicycle parking, etc.
- Individual training opportunities – so that not only our products continue to develop
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents (cover letter, CV, last reference) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!