Team Leader for IT (m/f/d)
to expand our IT department
- Ambassador of digital transformation: responsibility of IT and digitalization projects incl. Budget Responsibility
- Ensuring the availability of IT systems and trouble-free operation
- Further development of the existing IT landscape (incl. ERP, Workplace and Infrastructure) to support the strong growth
- Continuous further development of the IT strategy
- Introduction of innovative digital solutions
- Operational collaboration in the day-to-day business and support of the team
- Technical and disciplinary management of one employee
- Control of external partners and service providers in the IT area
- Completed studies in the field of (business) informatics, or a comparable qualification
- First practical technical and/or management experience in the IT area of an industrial company or IT consulting firm, candidates from the “second tier” are also welcome
- Sound knowledge and practical experience with complex systems in an industrial environment (e.g. ERP systems)
- Initial experience in the implementation of IT and digitization projects
- Strong implementation skills, initiative and service orientation
- Ability to work in a team and high commitment with hands-on mentality
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!