Team Leader Purchasing (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for strategic and operational procurement of pharmaceutical raw materials, primary and secondary packaging materials
- Responsibility for strategic procurement of services and materials of heterogeneous product groups (e.g. cleaning, office equipment, marketing, consulting, uniforms, etc.)
- Ensuring on-time delivery and supporting the coordination of logistical processes
- Reorganization and development of the purchasing department
- Disciplinary management of 2 employees
- Recognizing potential savings and implementing appropriate measures in a targeted manner
- Conducting price and contract negotiations with suppliers
- Preparation and execution of inquiries, offer evaluations and the creation of decision papers
- Selection, evaluation and development of suppliers, taking into account quality, service and price
- Processing of complaints
- Participation in projects (supplier changes, process and product optimizations) as well as the optimization of purchasing and procurement-related processes and the design of the corresponding quality management regulations (SOPs)
- Completed studies in economics or a commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant professional experience in purchasing, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- An independent, careful and efficient way of working
- A strong analytical understanding and quick comprehension skills
- Strong communication skills, negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Ability to work in a team, motivation and determination
- Willingness to travel
- Confident handling of MS Office and ERP knowledge
- Business fluent German and good English skills
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find our current data protection conditions at https://a-m-w.eu/datenschutz/.
AMW GmbH, Birkerfeld 11, 83627 Warngau, +49 8024 470999 0, www.a-m-w.eu