Shift manager for production (m/f/d) for early or late shift in the field of packaging implants
for the expansion of our manufacturing department.
- Disciplinary and technical management of 10 employees per shift (m/f/d)
- Change manager and active support of manufacturing management in optimizing daily processes
- Responsibility for carrying out training courses according to the training plan, as well as personnel scheduling
- Ensure the implementation of the production plan in close coordination with the Production Planning and Control team.
- Joint responsibility for delivery capability, quality, costs and efficiency
- Responsibility for occupational safety and environmental protection
- Implement and participate in Operation Excellence initiatives with the goal of achieving continuous improvements in the area of packaging
- Completed technical vocational training in the field of production engineering, process engineering, pharmacist or chemical technician, also with further training as master craftsman or technician desirable
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or food industry
- Experience in people management coupled with strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Good understanding of quality and operation excellence
- Desirable first experience in accompanying Shopfloor Management and its establishment
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!