(Senior) Manager International Business and Licensing
for the expansion of our Commerical department.
- Acquisition of new customers/partners for the pharmaceutical products of AMW GmbH with the aim of concluding licensing and manufacturing agreements
- Preparation and management of negotiations until the conclusion of the contract
- Supervision of licensing projects after conclusion of the contract in close cooperation with the internal teams and the customer
- Expansion and maintenance of a high-caliber network with decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry
- Degree in natural sciences or business administration
- At least three or more than five (senior) years of professional experience in a comparable position with a focus on licensing (especially out-licensing)
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, acquiring and servicing clients
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations
- Basic knowledge in German required
- Independent and implementation-oriented way of working
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!