Project Manager for Pharmaceutical Development (m/f/d)
to complement our R&D department as soon as possible.
As a Project Manager (m/f/d) in Pharmaceutical Development you will independently plan and manage internal and external product developments, from conception through development and clinical studies to licensing. Your tasks include coordination and close collaboration with external partners as well as various internal departments like Quality Control, Manufacturing, Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs and Business Development/Licensing. You will be in constant communication with the head of R&D as well as the development partners and the customers.
- University degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, medicine
- or any related field
- PhD preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical technology and drug analysis, experience in the conception and manu-facturing of parenteral drugs is a plus
- Knowledge of biodegradable materials is a plus
- Very good knowledge of the GMP- and regulatory settings of the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in managing pharmaceutical/biotechnological projects
- Creative mindset, open for innovation, willingness to learn
- Teamplayer with excellent communication skills, decision-making ability
- Good written and spoken English
- A challenging task in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- Be part of a highly competent and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support with company pension schemes, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Thank you for your interest!
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.