Production worker (m/f/d)
for support in the production.
- Production and packaging of pharmaceuticals under low-germ conditions
- Operation of pharmaceutical production facilities
- Equipping the plants with materials
- Careful GMP-compliant documentation (batch documentation, cleaning protocols, etc.)
- Cleaning of equipment and work surfaces
- Ensuring product and process quality
- Completed technical vocational training as a pharmaceutical technician (m/f/d), chemical technician (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a GMP-regulated area of the pharmaceutical industry
- Shift readiness in two-shift operation
- Independence and sense of responsibility
- High quality and hygiene awareness
- Very good written and spoken German
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!