Production Employee (m/f/d)
for support our production.
- Operation of pharmaceutical production plants
- Equipping the systems with materials
- Careful GMP-compliant documentation (batch documentation, cleaning protocols, etc.)
- Cleaning of equipment and work surfaces
- Ensuring product and process quality
- Professional experience in a GMP-regulated area of the pharmaceutical industry
- Completed technical training is an advantage
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Reliability and conscientiousness
- Quality and hygiene awareness
- A challenging task in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- Be part of a highly competent and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support with company pension schemes, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!