Pharmacist/Chemical Technician for Production (m/f/d)
to expand our team
- Production and packaging of pharmaceuticals under low-germ conditions
- Operation of pharmaceutical production facilities
- Equipping the plants with materials
- Careful GMP-compliant documentation (batch documentation, cleaning protocols, etc.)
- Cleaning of equipment and work surfaces
- Ensuring product and process quality
- Support with troubleshooting and improvements
- Carrying out in-process controls in accordance with regulations
- Completed technical vocational training as a pharmaceutical technician (m/f/d), chemical technician (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a GMP-regulated area is an advantage
- Shift readiness in 2-shift operation, readiness for 3-shift operation is required
- High quality and hygiene awareness
- Good written and spoken German
- A challenging role in a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with an international focus that enables you to make a contribution to the treatment of seriously ill patients
- A working atmosphere based on partnership, in which you and your ideas are important
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that make your working life easier
- An attractive workplace at a location with high recreational value near Munich
- Permanent employment relationship
- 30 days vacation + 2 days off
- Numerous benefits, such as company pension scheme, job bike, gym cooperation, discounted, healthy fresh food for lunch and fresh fruit, bicycle parking, etc.
- Individual training opportunities – so that not only our products continue to develop
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents (cover letter, CV, last reference) to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!