Pharmaceutical worker (m/f/d) in shift operation
- You will carry out various, changing production steps in implant manufacturing under clean room conditions
- You will be responsible for preparing production and transporting goods within the company
- You operate and clean the technical process systems
- You record all production-relevant data
- You carry out in-process controls and GMP-compliant documentation
- You have successfully completed vocational training in the pharmaceutical/food industry or have several years of relevant professional experience with relevant further training
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in production under cleanroom conditions
- You work independently, carefully and in an organized manner and are happy to take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a GMP environment
- You have manual skills, technical understanding and enjoy working with machines
- Good written and spoken German skills round off your profile
- A challenging role in a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with an international focus that enables you to make a contribution to the treatment of seriously ill patients
- A working atmosphere based on partnership, in which you and your ideas are important
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that make your working life easier
- An attractive workplace at a location with high recreational value near Munich
- Permanent employment relationship
- 30 days vacation + 2 days off
- Numerous benefits, such as company pension scheme, job bike, gym cooperation, discounted, healthy fresh food for lunch and fresh fruit, bicycle parking, etc.
- Individual training opportunities – so that not only our products continue to develop
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents (cover letter, CV, last reference) to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!