Laboratory employee (CTA, PTA, BTA, MTA) for development (m/f/d)
to expand our R&D department.
- Participation in national and international projects for the development of biodegradable combination products (implants)
- Implementation, adaptation and further development of analytics (HPLC, GPC, DSC)
- Analysis evaluation
- GMP-compliant documentation of the results
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, CTA, PTA, chemical laboratory technician, technician (m/f/d) or an
comparable technical education
- Very good HPLC knowledge
- Knowledge of GPC, DSC and microscopy, as well as method development, would be an advantage
- Open-mindedness towards new technologies
- Very good communication skills, as well as solution-oriented way of working
- GMP-compliant execution of work and conscientious documentation
- Good written and oral German language skills (C1 level)
- Working in the exciting and fast-growing area of combination products
- Integration into a competent and motivated team
- Individual employee development and qualification
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension plan, free lunch, fresh fruit, company fitness, shuttle service between the company and Holzkirchen train station.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your application documents by e-mail to
We look forward to receiving your application!