International Product Manger (m/f/d)
for the expansion of our Commercial department.
- Preparation of product launches and creation of marketing campaigns
- Development of sales campaigns and implementation of sales trainings
- Carrying out analyses of market trends and competition
- Lifecycle management of the product portfolio
- Development of optimization proposals based on market and customer requirements
- Steering of the further development of the product portfolio up to the introduction of marketable
- Development of strategic and operational plans as well as achievement of strategic market goals of the product portfolio
- Analysis of opportunities and risks of the product portfolio for which we are responsible
- Integration of interfaces (development, purchasing, production and quality assurance) in lifecycle management
- Planning and implementation of press releases and newsletters
- Design of the company homepage
- Maintenance of the social media presence
- A completed degree ideally in the field of natural sciences or a
- Sound professional experience in product management in an international pharmaceutical, diagnostics or medical technology company
- Business fluent in English and good MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a team, self-management as well as customer orientation
- Good comprehension and analytical thinking skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!