Engineering Manager / Head of Technology (m/f/d)
for the realignment of our Engineering and EHS department
- You establish an asset life cycle management process, ensure that the availability of technical resources is guaranteed and set up a suitable monitoring system for this purpose.
- You create and maintain the site master file and strategic technology planning.
- You will be responsible for and support CapEx projects in the production environment, such as the construction of a new production unit for implants.
- You evaluate and develop process improvements in close cooperation with R&D, Operation Excellence, Quality and Production.
- You are responsible for good engineering practice and GMP compliance.
- They ensure the implementation of standards, technical documentation, qualification according to EU GMP, ISPE etc.
- They oversee all technical activities in the company, including maintenance, facility asset management, utilities and infrastructure.
- You have a degree in engineering or have trained as a technician in the field of process engineering, process technology or electrical engineering.
- You have experience from a company with group structures and are ready to build up and establish these in an SME.
- They are enthusiastic about a technology and a product that operates in a promising niche.
- You have an affinity for processes and change, are analytical, structured and solution-oriented.
- (First) Leadership experience and assertiveness as well as a pronounced hands-on mentality round off your profile.
- A challenging role in a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with an international focus that will enable you to make a contribution to the treatment of seriously ill patients
- A working atmosphere based on partnership, in which you and your ideas are important
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that make your working life easier
- An attractive workplace at a location with high recreational value near Munich
- Flexible working hours, 30 days vacation + 2 days off
- Numerous benefits, such as company pension scheme, job bike, gym cooperation, discounted, healthy fresh food for lunch and fresh fruit, bicycle parking, etc.
- Individual training opportunities – so that not only our products continue to develop
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, last reference) to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!