Laboratory employee for qualitiy control (m/f/d)
to expand our quality department.
- Sampling of starting materials
- Implementation, evaluation, review of GMP analyses for routine production
- Testing of intermediates and bulk products taking into account the applicable regulations
- Testing of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products taking into account the applicable regulations
- GMP-compliant documentation of all activities carried out
- Implementation of qualifications and maintenance of laboratory equipment, method validation,
-verifications and transfers
- Completed training as a chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d), chemical-technical assistant (m/f/d), biological-technical assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of pharmaceutical analysis
- Experience in dealing with common laboratory software
- Good German and English skills in spoken and written
- High degree of independence and care in the execution of the assigned tasks in the GMP environment
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!