Employee Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
to expand our team.
- Management/creation/modification of GMP documents
- Participation in the examination of deviations in processes and initiation of corrective and CAPA measures
- Support in the creation of change control applications
- Independent monitoring, implementation and design of QA tasks
- Implementation and planning of training courses
- Batch Record Review Support
- Preparation of data, creation of statistics and collection of relevant key figures
- Education or completed studies in the natural sciences
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines
- Experience in computer system validation is an advantage
- Reliability, accuracy and a high degree of independence in the execution of the tasks assigned to you
- Good German and English skills in spoken and written
- Very good MS-Office and PC skills
- A challenging task in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- Be part of a highly competent and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support with company pension schemes, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!