Junior Controller (m/f/d)
for the expansion of the Finance department.
- Support of internal company processes
- Data analysis and compilation of reports as well as their further development
- Support with budget preparation
- Preparation of data and creation of meaningful presentations
- Design and support in the areas of project controlling and investment controlling
- Creation of ad hoc analyses for different business units
- Preparation of target/actual comparisons
- Cross-divisional optimization of various processes
- Bearing evaluation
- Organization and management of first own projects
- Degree in finance, controlling, economics or a similar field of study
- Professional experience or initial practical experience through student traineeships, internships or similar activities in controlling or finance
- also possible a completed apprenticeship in the commercial sector with professional experience
- Good understanding of numbers and processes
- Very good MS-Office skills especially with Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team, self-initiative, goal and result orientation as well as assumption of responsibility for the task area
- A challenging role in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- We cultivate a middle-class culture and therefore place great value on personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support for company pension scheme, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!