Accountant (m/f/d) in full-time or part-time
to support our finance department.
- Execution of accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and financial accounting
- Processing of receivables management
- Processing of payment transactions
- Compilation of official statistics
- Preparation of the advance VAT return
- Support with the monthly and annual financial statements
- Creation of evaluations
- Certified accountant or comparable completed commercial training
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting
- Safe handling of DATEV and the chart of accounts SKR04 or SKR03
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Confident appearance and good knowledge of spoken and written English
- A challenging task in a fast-growing, international pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team
- Be part of a highly competent and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, support with company pension schemes, job bike, free lunch and fresh fruit, as well as individual training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!